Since re-starting my blog, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to introduce myself and for you to get to know me a little bit more! I love reading these types of blog posts, mainly because everyone has a streak of nosiness in them – is that a word? Also its a good way to get inspiration for new books,films and travels based upon other people’s answers.
After curiously searching Bloglovin’ for the most exciting questions I came across a post by PositivePlxnt which I really enjoyed so I’ve decided to use this along with some basic questions about me that I’ve added … so let’s get started!
- What is your middle name? Alice
- How old are you. When is your birthday? 19. 9th March
- Where are you from? Leeds but I have lived in London and now live in Florence.
- What is your favourite colour? Pastel Pink
- How tall are you? 5’7/8
- Cats or Dogs? Dogs – I have a Shih Tzu and a Lhasa Apso back in England that I love and miss dearly. But I love cats too!
- How many countries have you visited? 7 (Portugal, Egypt, Belgium, France, Spain, Scotland, Italy)
- Favourite thing to do? Travel, read, do all things creative!
- Favourite flower? Fresh garden roses
- Are you in/gone to college? I finished college last year and have studied Fashion Marketing at the University of Arts London for one year
- What was your favourite/worst subject in High School? Favourite – Textiles (I’m a very creative person). Worst – Maths (tragic is all I can say)
- What is your favourite drink? I live in Chianti, Italy so what else would I drink than red wine! (the key to my heart)
- What is your favourite animal? Deer – they’re so beautiful! My boyfriend and I always watch them at night and I just want one!!
- What is your favourite perfume? Chanel No. 5
- Tea or Coffee? Tea – My Yorkshire roots cannot say no to a good cup of tea!
- What would you (or have you) name your children? Weirdly I talk about this all the time. A girl Lolita and for a boy Franco – I love unique names.
- What is your favourite book? Old Fav – Lolita (hence the baby name) New Fav – The Girl On The Train
- What is your favourite movie? Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Funny Face
- Are you Single or Taken? Taken
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date? Something simple but sweet.
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? One – my boyfriend now ❤️
- Do you speak any different languages and how well? I learnt Spanish at GCSE level and A-Level I would say I’m okay and yesterday I had my first Italian lesson!
- Do you have any siblings? Yep, 1 younger sister and 2 younger half brothers.
- How would you describe your fashion sense? Classic, it’s influenced by my style icon Audrey Hepburn by wearing cute neck ties and a-line skirts.
- What is your favourite restaurant? Giorgio, Florence. The tortellini is to die for!
- What are some of your favorite tv shows? Last year I watched sooo much Netflix – PLL, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Bates Motel and now I’m so sad that my signal doesn’t support Netflix 😦
- PC or mac? Mac
- What phone do you have? Rose gold iPhone 6s
- Tell us one of your bad habits! I take forever to do things. For me 5 minutes means 5 hours.
I hope you enjoyed this getting to know me tag and hopefully I can be a blogging friend now you know some more about myself! If you have any more questions let me know 🙂