When I saw the little notification pop up from Aleeha (Hale Saaw) telling me she had nominated me for an award I was like, what?? me??
The Liebster Award is a fun way to get to know me and to share my love for other bloggers out there. So, thank you so much for nominating me, it was so sweet of you. Here goes…
If you are nominated, these are the rules that you must follow:
1.) Post 11 facts about yourself.
2.) Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
3.) Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4.) Ask them 11 questions.
5.) Let them know that you have nominated them.
11 Facts About Me:
- I’m a Pisces, which makes sense as I’m creative and also tend to escape to my own world
- Baths are my favourite thing ever! My idea of fun is having desert in the bath and stay there for literally hours – sad I know lol
- I would love to be a wedding planner one day and I’ve already got a Pinterest plan for my future wedding (don’t tell my boyfriend)
- In the future I would love to rescue dogs
- I wish I was rich so I could donate to charity and save the whales.
- I can literally fall asleep anywhere and when I sleep nothing can wake me up
- My favourite Disney princess is Belle – I can relate to her the most
- My lucky number has always been 9
- I actually love vegetables, I would choose them over most foods
- However, I do have pizza at least once a week and tonight is pizza night WOOO
- I have a white vintage bike with a basket that I just love.
The 11 Questions Hale Saaw Asked Me:
1) Do you want any piercings? I’d like my ears pierced again but I always forget about them and let them heal up
2) What achievement are you most proud of? Probably following my heart and moving to Italy this year
3) Which famous person would you like to have dinner with? Ooo, either Elvis Presley because I would 100% want to run away and marry him, or Audrey Hepburn and then go shopping with her afterwards
4) If you could be best friends with a character from a film/book, who would you be best friends with? I know this is going to sound weird but, Edward Scissorhands haha. I don’t know what it is about him, but he makes my heart melt and I just want to hug him. He’d also give free hair cuts
5) Can you roll your tongue? Yes
6) Vanilla or chocolate? Difficult because I love both, but chocolate ice cream is a no for me so vanilla
7) If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 objects would you want to have? The biggest water bottle on earth, a fridge full of food (does that count as one object?) and a swiss knife so I could trees and make a cute house and a boat
8) What one piece of advice would you like to give to your younger self? Stop worrying about what other people think of you, don’t let people intimidate you because in the future you really won’t care about them.
9) What/who inspired you to start a blog? I’ve been watching Zoella and Samantha Maria on YouTube since I was like 14 and I always aspired to do something creative like they do.
10) Have you ever considered quitting blogging? I actually made a blog a year ago but I wasn’t happy about it so I deleted everything and created Shannice Alice exactly one month and a day ago!
11) What was your favourite TV show as a child? Arthur on CBBC, my god the show was the best. I also loved Best Friends and the Dick and Dom show. Omg who remembers the show ‘Stupid’??? My sister and I used to die watching the devil finger clip ahaha
11 Bloggers I Have Nominated:
- Slightly Voguish
- The Sweet Seven Five
- The Glam Chapter
- Kimberly Jessica
- Words of Quigg
- Northern Blood
- Apple Tooth Paste
- Through Mercy’s Eyes
11 Questions for you:
- What is your favourite book?
- One place that is number one on your travel bucket list
- What is one thing you wish you could change about the world?
- What will your Halloween costume be this year?
- Favourite pizza topping?
- What is your spirit animal?
- What language would you love to learn?
- How would you describe your style?
- What tip would you give to newbie bloggers?
- Who is your style icon?
- What is one thing that has made you really happy recently?
I hope you enjoy answering these questions! It’s amazing to be recognised after only a month of restarting my blog so thank you! Leave your blog links below as I love, love, love reading other people’s adventures!
Lots of love,